1. Read, follow and retain all precautions and directions.
2. OVERHEATED WAX CAN CAUSE BURNS.
3. Suitable for use on legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, upper lip, cheeks and chin.
4. NOT SUITABLE for use on the rest of the face, head, eyes, breasts, perianal or genital areas or any other body parts.
5. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
6. Check with yor doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
7. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly and diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
8. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
9. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, and perfuemed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
10. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
11. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
12. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately.
12. We recommend that you only use Veet wax refills with this appliance.
14. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.