Hair Removal : Sensitive skin
If your skin is sensitive, don’t worry because Veet has specific products within our Hair removal Creams and Waxes range formulated for sensitive skin in mind, and they are all dermatologically tested!
Veet Sensitive products: Veet Hair removal cream sensitive
Veet In-shower hair removal cream sensitive
Veet Hair removal cream spray on sensitive
Veet Bikini & Underarm Hair removing kit sensitive
Veet Hair removal cream Face kit sensitive
Veet EasyGrip Wax Strips for Legs & Body sensitive
Veet EasyGrip Wax Strips for Bikini & Underarm sensitive
Veet EasyGrip Wax Strips for Face sensitive
Veet EasyWax Starter Kit sensitive
Veet EasyWax Refill Legs & Body sensitive
Veet EasyWax Refill Bikini & Underarms sensitive
Here’s some advice from our Veet skin specialists to help you keep your sensitive skin looking and feeling touchably smooth.
- Use a neutral soap, body or face wash.
- When you dry your skin, pat it dry with a fluffy towel instead of rubbing it
- Keep clothing loose and wear breathable fabrics like cotton instead of synthetics
- After physical activity, wash and change into fresh clothes as soon as you can
- Use moisturisers designed for sensitive skin
- Long, hot showers can dry out your skin so if you can bear to do so, keep the water temperature cooler, it’s also better for the environment.
- For all skin types before starting your hair removal routine, ensure your skin is perfectly clean and dry to obtain the best possible result.
Follow our simple tips and you should be reaping the benefits in no time!