Experience salon-perfect smoothness with Veet Spawax Stripless Wax Warming Kit
The professional quality wax warming system that melts the wax and maintains it at the perfect temperature, giving you salon-perfect results at home.
What are the benefits of using Veet Spawax?
Formulated for smooth application, simply apply the wax and allow it to become dry to the touch. The wax can easily be removed in one go, removing hairs as short as 2mm - no strips are required. And with the aroma of purple lily and sugar fig you can enjoy a pampering experience with the beautiful end result of touchably smooth skin.
The Veet Spawax Kit includes purple lily & sugar fig fragranced wax discs which help to create a pampering spa experience. Further refills are available in packs of 6 discs: purple lily and sugar fig or white orchid and vanilla fragrances. The wax is suitable for the legs, underarms and bikini line. The Veet Spawax device does not require internal cleaning as any remaining wax can be reheated during the next waxing session. With regular use, your hairs will grow back fewer, finer and softer.
Available exclusively in Boots stores and online at Boots.com
Please read the User Manual prior to use.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Paraffin, Aqua, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Parfum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Ethylene Dioleamide, Octadecyl Di-t-butyl-4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 77891, CI 77742
1. Place the appropriate number of wax discs for the body area you wish to depilate (see side of carton) into the pot
2. Plug in the pot - the warmer will begin to melt the discs. The wax is ready to use when it achieves a smooth consistency - in approximately 30 minutes (for 4 discs)
3. Scoop wax onto the spatula and apply a layer of wax to the thickness of an orange peel in the direction of hair re-growth. Try to make the end of the strip slightly thicker so that you can grip.
4. Wait for 30 to 60 seconds until the wax becomes dry to the touch. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the thicker end of the wax, and pull the strip back as quickly as you can, against the direction of hair growth
5. After waxing, clean away any wax residue using some used wax or baby oil or Veet Perfect Finish™ Wipes (available separately)
- Read, follow and retain all precautions and directions.
- Retain outer pack and internal User Manual for other precautions.
- Suitable for use on legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- Before every use, TEST SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, seek medical advice immediately.
- Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
- Use only Veet Spawax refills with this appliance